Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Colossal Waste

Will Ferrel is a funny guy...Mark Wahlberg can also be a funny character...the movie they were in together...SUCKED. Tho Other Guys is a buddy cop movie about 2 numbnuts who are trying to crack the biggest case of their career and they hit every road block imaginable.

Basically what I think is the writers, Adam McKay & Chris Henchy, decided to try and jam a whole bunch of small Funny or Die skits into one giant movie. They tried to string together all these ridiculous situations and one liners together to make a film but it ended up falling flat.

I laughed at some of the ridiculous situations and funny lines...I mean come on...Wahlberg is known as the "Yankee Clipper" cuz he shot Derek Jeter during a world series game! But I was bored. I feel as if I wasted $10 and 2 hours of my life...

Don't see it in the movies. It may be worth a viewing one night when you are bored and can catch it on HBO...there are some funny one liners in it but I wouldn't consider it a MUST-SEE.

The Other Guys
Directed By: Adam McKay
Written By: Adam McKay & Chris Henchy
Opened On: August 6, 2010

Cast
Will Ferrell Allen Gamble
Mark Wahlberg Terry Hoitz
Michael Keaton Captain Gene

Viewed On: August 9, 2010
Viewed With: Monica
Recommendation: don't do it. HBO maybe but don't specifically PAY for it. Terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment